Happy Sunday! & Welcome back!
It’s been some time since I’ve last posted, so if you’re reading this, I’m so happy you’re here and keeping up with my chaos!! Today I’m letting you in on some fashion/beauty fall favs and my must haves.
Quite a bit has changed in my beauty regimen since we last spoke, I used to be all about the full coverage glam and since then I’ve done a complete 180 and am now loving super minimal coverage, fresh skin, and a glowy dew to the skin. So, here are some of my beauty favs that have helped me achieve my glam glow.
– Chaintecaille future skin foundation: This gel based foundation is a sheer to medium coverage, giving you a beautiful glow but allowing your skin to show through. I will admit, it’s pretty pricey, retailing for about $72 but trust me, it’s worth it.
– Makeup Forever HD Foundation Stick: This foundation is amazing, it’s listed as a full coverage but I find if you apply it with a beauty blender you can totally sheer it out. It’s great for photography, or everyday wear and is definitely a holy grail in my collection.
– Chaintecaille gel bronzer: You guys.. gel bronzer is a GAME CHANGER, let me tell ya. This bronzer is perfect for light to medium skin tones, it can be used as a base to give your skin a darker appearance, mixed in with foundation, or used as a general bronzer. I love applying this with my beauty blender for a flawless complexion.
– Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: Like I said, I haven’t been in to super full coverage foundation so I’ve found that this concealer covers the perfect amount, allowing me to use a lighter coverage foundation. This concealer is super blendable, lightweight, and a little goes a long way!
– Milk Matte Creme Stick Bronzer: I’m super obsessed with creme products right now to achieve my light glowy look, so this bronzer is great for days you don’t want to fuss too much. Just apply straight to the skin and blend blend blend!
– Milk Creme Highlight in LIT: This is AMAZING! I’ve never seen such a beautiful hightlight that gives you a glow, without being glittery/sparkly. You truly look like you’re glowing from within with out looking like a disco ball.
Now into the fashion favs! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am pretty much always in black, I prefer super simple clothes and love to dress it up with amazing accessories. Here are a few things that I’m loving for the fall season.
– Saint Laurent Sac Du Jour Mini: This bag is PERFECT for the Fall being that it’s a suede bag, it’s unique with the fringe detail, but still keeps the classy and structured look that I love in my bags. I’ve been loving to dec my bags out this season, here you’ll see i’ve tied a basic bandana on my bag, just to give it an edgier look. I have my hot pink fluff that is giving me life, and my cute Kate Spade tape bagchain that just gives the bag a trendy/edgy look.
– Choker trend: I’m so in love with the choker trend it’s not even funny. I have recently been loving my Elle and Emm lariat choker, it’s super industrial looking and gives me the edge I need to dress up my look.
– Lastly, I’m all about bomber jackets. I recently purchased a customized bomber with my name on it that I can’t get enough of. Let’s just say, I love it so much that I’m wearing it in 100 degree AZ heat, no shame.
That’s all I have for you this week loves, let me know what your favs are in the comments down below.
Until next time,