Happy Tuesday Everyone! Are you all recovering from Coachella? I’m having MAJOR regrets on not going this year, but not gonna lie it feels pretty nice not being sick this week. Anyways, for those of you who don’t know, Coachella wasn’t the only magical thing happening over the weekend, Sephora is also having their VIB/Beauty Insider sale! It’s like Christmas!
When this sale comes around I always buy the higher ticket items that I wouldn’t normally buy since everything in the store counts toward the sale. You know I had to share what I bought so here it goes…
- Clarisonic Smart Profile ($349): Not gonna lie, this has been in my cart for like a year. Lauryn from TSC raves about this product and I love everything she talks about, so I had to have it. It’s pricey, but it comes with three heads; one for facial massage, cleansing, and a body brush. I mainly got it for lymphatic drainage & facial massage to help with swelling, etc. I’ll keep you all posted and let you know how it is.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleep Mask ($45): I keep seeing this ALL over Instagram and people LOVE this brand. It’s a K-Beauty inspired brand that uses watermelon extract. It claims to hydrate, smooth, and perfect skin overnight. I must say, I used this last night, because you know I’m impatient and I fell in love. This morning my skin looked hydrated, plump, and SO soft. This is a MUST.
- Kate Somerville Cold Cream ($48): This is a cream based moisturizing cleansing balm that helps remove makeup and moisturize at the same time. When applying it has a cooling sensation(which feels amazing). I also tried this for the first time last night, and LOVED it. My skin not only felt cleansed and refreshed but it was moisturized and plump.
- Makeup Forever HD Perfector ($36): This is an HD perfecting skin tint that gives moderate coverage and blurs imperfections. Lately, I’ve been anti-makeup and pro skincare, definitely not into heavy, cakey, or high coverage. so I wanted to give this a try. It’s HD technology so its great for photography and is light and airy for summer.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer ($30): This is my favorite ride or die concealer. I’ve tried everything and always go back to this baby. I use the color Cafe Con Leche and it’s perfect for my light skin.
Are you a VIB or Beauty Insider? Here are the deets to the sale
APRIL 13TH – APRIL 16TH AND APRIL 20th – APRIL 23rd (2 weeks to shop!)
15% Off ➡ use code: YAYROUGE
(April 13th for one day you can bring a friend and extend your rouge discount)
APRIL 20th – APRIL 23rd
15% Off ➡ use code: YAYVIB
APRIL 20th – APRIL 23rd
10% Off ➡ use code: YAYINSIDER
Total I spent: $468 with my 15% off … yes I know it’s a lot but my skin will thank me later.
Let me know if you have any questions on what to get or want more recommendations!
Until next time