Hi Guys! I’m comin at ya live from the glorious city of Selma (gag). It’s officially fall here (well kind of) and I am THRILLED. I’m over the heat & ready for the holidays. Today I’m sharing my Sephora sale finds, I’m pretty late with this post, as I wanted to post it immediately after I purchased to give you time to get the items within the sale, so I apologize! But they’re all still definitely worth the $$$. Whenever Sephora has a sale I tend to stock up on the things I use religiously as well as things I wouldn’t normally want to spend the money on. Anyways, let’s get into the goods…
- Josie Maran Tinted Sunscreen: I wear SPF everyday! Now that I’m a little older I cringe at the fact that I used to live in the tanning bed in high school and before Cabo Spring Break, lol who’s with me? I’m paranoid about wrinkles and I love this one. I like it because it has a tint so you can even wear it alone and it still looks good. You won’t get a white cast under your makeup and it doesn’t smell like sunscreen. I believe it’s 47spf, definitely give this a try if you’re looking for something that goes well under makeup.
- Becca Highlight in Champagne Pop: This one is a no brainer, I talk about it every post and I’m obsessed with it, It’s one of the only highlighters I use anymore and it looks great on any skin tone. It’s a golden champagne color, hence the name and is bomb. To get an extra glowy look I apply it with a damp beauty blender and set it with my Tatcha Luminous setting spray.
- Hourglass Highlighting Stick in Champagne: Another bomb highlight. This one is a cream in a stick form, I apply it with my damp beauty blender and then set it with Champagne Pop on top, do it and you’ll glow to the Gods, I kid you not.
- Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint: I used this in high school and decided to try it back out again. I love makeup that has skincare properties in it. Hyaluronic acid plumps & smooths out the skin, which makes this product apply flawlessly! Keep in mind, it is a skin tint so the coverage is medium at best, but it’s amazing for everyday. It is on the pricier side, but the way it applies is SO nice it’s worth it.
- First Aid Beauty Overnight Eye Balm: I’ve never been big on eye creams, but everyone says to use one so as an entry into the eye cream world I figured I’d try this one out. I like First Aid Beauty as a brand because they have high quality products at affordable price points. I use this nightly and have liked it so far! This one is also great because it’s gentle enough to be used on your eyelids. Pro-tip: Always check your eye creams not all are eyelid safe.
- Herbivore Botanicals Phoenix Oil: I love oils, I’m starting to acquire quite the collection. This one is ULTRA hydrating and the only oil I’ve ever used that doesn’t absorb in .3 seconds. Definitely give this a try if you’re dry. This brand also has other oils that address different skincare needs. My only issue with this oil is it has a really strong rose scent, I don’t mind it but I can do with out it.
- Glamglow Tingle Exfoliating Mask: You need this mask in your life, ASAP. You can visibly see a difference in your skin immediately after use. It exfoliates all the dead skin and imperfections, completely resurfacing your skin and makes it so nice and tight. It retails for $58 but lasts forever and is SO worth it.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz: Staple item, not much else to say. I use it everyday and can’t live with out my brow pencil. I’m sure you already use it.
- Laura Mercier Translucent GLOW powder: GAME CHANGER!! I hate powders because they take away the glow when I set my make up. This powder brings the glow right back and makes it even better. It doesn’t dry me out like the OG translucent powder and it lasts forever. This is a must have for the dry girls who want their makeup to last but hate powders.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: This foundation is bomb. It’s medium coverage and gives you the most beautiful angelic glow. I use it all of the time and always get compliments. It’s great for everyday wear, although it’s like $65.
- The Ouai Texturizing Spray: BOMB. I use this EVERYDAY, think of it as if dry shampoo and hairspray had a baby. It gives your grit, great for styling on ultra clean hair, it smells amazing, and helps my washes last twice as long. I truly can’t live with out it.
There you have it! Did you buy a ton at the sale this year? Is there anything I need to get?!
Talk to you soon,